Tuesday, October 20, 2009

My Review of Personalized Spa Toiletry Bags

Originally submitted at Beaucoup

Planning a spa day with your bridesmaids? Forget the mud bath. With these colorful personalized spa cosmetics bag favors, you and your ‘maids will feel like taking a refreshing dip in rainbow sherbet! These cheerful bags are a must-have for the modern girl’s bridal shower or bachelorette party and ...


Love this!!!

By Monday Bride from Falls Church, VA on 10/20/2009

 

5out of 5

Pros: Practical, Selection of Colors, Classic, Personalized, Unique, Well Made, Affordable

Best Uses: Sentimental Keepsake, Wedding Party Gifts, Theme Weddings

Describe Yourself: Bride

I gave these bags as gifts to my MOH and bridesmaids and they loved them!!...The ribbons serve no purpose other than being ultra cute but I really liked that I could coorinate our 3 wedding colors with these spa bags. It's so cute and the perfect size.

(legalese)

No comments: