Saturday, November 1, 2008

off weekend



Lately I have been feeling like my life is out of order like I don't have control of things that I should have control over. Every time I look up its a new month and the bill need to be paid, or the house is clean one minute then the next minute its a disaster! I sit things aside for later review and can't find it. I have moh who is missing in action no calls no emails nothing. I just not my usual cheery self like and I don't like it but not much has progress with the wedding planning nor my daily life. A day at the mall while sipping on Starbuck skinny vanilla sugar-free latte use to be my quick fix but spending money is starting to depress me. On top of everything one of our hermit crabs died this morning from my neglet!

update: a call from this guy and finding this movie on tvone made me smile!

No comments: