Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Wedding planning update...




I'm all over the place today, my thoughts are just everywhere. Wedding planning is coming along we have 10months to go but it feels like no time....









Wedding checklist:
  • Gown

  • Shoes
  • Jewelry - on its way!

  • Tux rentals

  • Picked my attendants - 2 MOH, 2 flower girls, 2 BM

  • Invitations - I have my set design (pictured above)
  • Venue -paid in full! yaaaaaaaaaaa!

  • Photographer - contract signed, and first payment made
  • Save the dates - sent out most, 20more to go ( Where did you put those darn things??!!)

  • DJ - Having found one yet

  • Officiant - Having found one yet

  • Car rental

  • Hair - no clue

  • Centerpieces - Purchased vases, feathers, and decoration stuff but I need to delegate this

  • Reception decor

  • Flowers- Pick which wholesale site I will be using

  • Gown alterations

  • Wedding night lingerie

  • Toning up for our big day

No comments: