Monday, September 29, 2008

Wedding shopping cart

So many purchases I want to buy for the wedding but I have to wait until pay day until then I making my list and ...checking if i really need it or could this be diy project? hmmm...?

My centerpieces are driving me crazy I'm am pleas with the striking color contrast but is it enough?
I have thinking I want to added lighting for an intimate effect but candles are not allowed at our venue. So I thought the submerge lights my be that finishing touch i was looking for.

Wedding shopping list item(s):

1 teal and 1 white submersible lights (just for trail now, later I will purchase more if I like), more blue decorative felt , ring bearer pillow, jumping broom, cake cutter and knife set, sample flowers from the wholesaler I will be picking, pearls for my mockup table decor, Paper for practice invitation, garter, and sexy lingerie.



No comments: